Prev: RE: Battlestar Galactia? Next: Kafer [SGII] Alien seed

RE: Battlestar Galactia?

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:55:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: Battlestar Galactia?

Try Studio Bergstrom.  They make a lot of smaller stuff.  Their battle
star is about an inch long.

<http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/thumbs/orderform.html>

:)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis) wrote:

> I'm kicking myself right now cause I came across a website about 2
weeks
> ago that did some scale star trek stuff, battlestar galactica, old
> skool, and some other stuff.	He just scaled down from models and the
> stuff was really detailed.  I can't find it but I know I came across
the
> link on a site for sci fi miniature ships.
>

> Jason

Lerchey
> Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 12:24 PM
> To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Battlestar Galactia?
>

> So, at ECC-VII someone had a really nice Battlestar and some vipers.
> Anyone know where such beasts come from?  A buddy of mine wants to get
> some. :)
>
> Thanks,
>

> John K. Lerchey
> Computer and Network Security Coordinator
> Computing Services
> Carnegie Mellon University

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Prev: RE: Battlestar Galactia? Next: Kafer [SGII] Alien seed