Prev: RE: UNSC ship pics Next: RE: UNSC ship pics

Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:39:51 -0500
Subject: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

agoodall@att.net wrote:

> Tony wrote:
>
> > You could effectively create 'Fleet Scale' fleets by simply
> > redesignating the models as something larger - most of the Official
> > fleets are very similar in design style so just call an NSL
destroyer a
> > Battleship - as long as it's the same for both sides, it shouldn't
cause
> > a problem once you get used to it.
>
> Actually, I'm in a very distinct minority in that I prefer cruiser
actions in FT. I feel they are more interesting, tactically.

> I know I'm in a minority in this considering all the posts about
uber-dreadnoughts.[...]

Oh, I dunno about that. I prefer cruiser actions, too, but can ramp up
to battlecruiser and battleship units, and down to destroyer-sized
vessels. Rarely play with frigates or 'vettes or even super-d's, and
almost never play with battle-d's or scouts.

That is, when I get to play. ;-)

Mk

Prev: RE: UNSC ship pics Next: RE: UNSC ship pics