Prev: [FT] graser-1 slightly overpowered? Next: Re: UNSC ship pics

Re: [FH] Military ranks

From: Andrae Muys <andrae@i...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:52:26 +1000
Subject: Re: [FH] Military ranks

Chen-song Qin wrote:
> Here's something you'll really like :)
>
> http://www.rankinsignia.info/
>
> Basically the ranks and insignia of most countries in the world, not
only
> military, but also police and correctional personnel.  They even have
rank
> insignia for Star Trek!

I came across this site a while back, only I'm not sure how useful it is

as the only insignia I'm familiar with (St John Ambulance Australia) is
both very incomplete, and incorrect.  Someone else familiar with other
organisations might be able to provide another datapoint.  Hopefully SJA

is an outlier.

Andrae

Prev: [FT] graser-1 slightly overpowered? Next: Re: UNSC ship pics