Prev: RE: [SGII] Alien seed Next: RE: LOS on Los?

RE: [SGII] Alien seed

From: "Sylvester W" <xveers@h...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:15:31 -0800
Subject: RE: [SGII] Alien seed

 >From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> >Reply-To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu >To:
<gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu> >Subject: RE: [SGII] Alien seed >Date: Fri, 26
Mar 2004 09:39:57 +1100 > >G'day, > > > I think this is a great idea.
Instead of having Electronic > > Warfare units you could have Aroma
Warfare. But maybe instead > > of just blocking transfers the chemical
agents could attempt > > to mimic alien signals with all kinds of crazy
effects. > > Sometimes gaining temporary control of a > > squad,
sometimes forcing it to do something suicidal, like > > leap out of
position and into the open, sometimes sending it > > kill-crazy. It
could be quite experimental. > >I wouldn't want to be on the front line
of those experiments! > >Cheers > >Beth    Which brings into the
tactical issue of who's upwind and downwind. If you're upwind then they
can smell your arrival but you can also deploy Aroma warfare <VEG>
(Bites tounge to prevent obligatory foul smelling joke)   Sly

STOP MORE SPAM with MSN Premium  and get 2 months FREE*

Prev: RE: [SGII] Alien seed Next: RE: LOS on Los?