Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:06:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

That guy looks like the bugs in the Area 51 video game.  It's a really
cool mini, but I don't think I'd use them for Ants.  I'm picky that way.
:)

Oh, and the Ants should be taller than a human.  Like 2.5 - 3 meters
tall,
IIRC.

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Flak Magnet wrote:

> Since the monster ant models I originally suggested didn't fly:
>
> http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=573436
>
> Perhaps the beast on that page is more suited to an Armor-based game.
>
> I mean the 2nd picture down, of course.
>
> According to the site, they aren't release yet, but at least they're
sculpted.

> They remind me of the critters from an old arcade game called "Space
Gun".