Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: solitaire cloaking?

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:34:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

>Damn.	Even did a Google search to see if I was spelling it right.
Curse
>you, internet!  You've misled me for the last time!

Not to worry; I was absolutely certain it had two 'f's. Sadly, isn't it
fairly close to the old South African pejorative? It never occurred to
me
it might be derived from the word for cockroach.

> Basically, the Kaffir get smarter when they are under stress.  They go
from
> being barely smarter than monkeys to being smarter than humans... if
there's
> sufficient stimulus.	And each time this process occurs, the
"baseline"
> state gets a bit more intelligent.

I'm not sure they were 'smarter' than humans when stimulated, by the
way.
While they did get somewhat more intelligent, I think it was mainly they
went from lethargic to very quickly reacting. Monkeys beat us that way
already. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: solitaire cloaking?