Prev: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times Next: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

RE: [SGII] Nasty Cover

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:20:12 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] Nasty Cover

G'day,

> It was not in 1972 but when I started playing SG2, we forgot the rule
about
> armor shift bonus for cover...

So did we originally. So our solution has been to use the kind of
RANGE/ARMOUR rating for cover that has been suggested for glass and
stuff in this thread. It has turned out to be not very complicated, at
the start of the game we just say, for example, "Hedge, heavy cover for
LOS, no cover for armour"... And so on round the terrain features. Its
worked so well for so long I had completely forgotten its not what
everyone does until this thread came up!

Cheers

Beth

Prev: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times Next: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3