Prev: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1962--Wave Gun pic

Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 04:25:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover

One thing that might be fun would be in a refereed
game to not let the participants know the exact value
of the cover until they are fired upon in it.

So they might think these large trees provide good
hard cover.  However their tactical brief forgot to
mention that the trees synthesize benzine out of the
soil and are prone to explode when hit.  Of course
after the first encounter the tactical manual will be
updated <G>

Magic