Prev: Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover Next: Re: more Graser observations

Re: more Graser observations

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:47:50 -0500
Subject: Re: more Graser observations

On Friday 19 March 2004 10:58 am, John Leary wrote:
> --- FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>
>
> wrote:
> > On Thursday 18 March 2004 08:41 pm, Robertson,
> >
> > Brendan wrote:
> > > Or the Centauri salesman with a wool
> >
> > clippersheeps.
> >
> > ... make
> >		 ... the hurting
> >				      ...stop...
>
> You spelled it wrong, it's ...Herding...
> Make the herding stop.
>
> Baaaad joke!

You know, there's "twisting the knife in the wound", and there's
"securing the
tang of the blade in a power-drill and spinning it at a speed that can
only
be referred to as the frappe setting on a blender".

I'm pretty sure that the above is an example of the latter.

Evil, pure evil... *grin*

"Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns -- he should be drawn and
quoted."
  --  Fred Allen

--

-- Tim "Flak Magnet"
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72/

Prev: Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover Next: Re: more Graser observations