Prev: Re: Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover Next: Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover

Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:05:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Nasty Cover

Hi,

It was not in 1972 but when I started playing SG2, we forgot the rule
about
armor shift bonus for cover. At that time, we used low impact weapons
(D8
mostly).

However, after finding about the armor shift bonus for cover, we find
hard
cover almost too powerful until we start using higher impact weapons
(D10 -
D12).

Sometime, I think I will introduce different cover type. I didn't
thought
about negative armor shift but this sound like good idea for some
scenario.
It can gives players some hard choices to do!

Also, having lighter type of cover (+1/0), (+2/0), also help to speed
the
game. One can put a small marker for on the table those non-standard
cover
type.

Yves