Prev: Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: more Graser observations

pic needed to make Wave Gun template

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:00:58 -0600
Subject: pic needed to make Wave Gun template

Hi all,

Am trying to make the 3 blast templates for Wave Gun--first of all,what
are
some methods used by listers to do this?

Also am trying to find a pic of the expanding plasma blast from Trek TOS
episode "Balance of Terror"--anyone got a pic or two of this to use?

Last,how do I modify a color picture using Word?  I have a possible
template
to use but am trying to change the color and cannot seem to do it--any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: more Graser observations