Prev: Re: DSII armor question... Next: Re: DSII armor question...

Re: DSII armor question...

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:41:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: DSII armor question...

Well, I wouldn't call it "armor 1 all around" because clearly, it is
not.
That is, in DSII a valid "0" chit will damage it.

However, that does not answer the question of what happens with infantry
weapons or APSWs.  My take would be that it is counted as "armored"
against small arms, but is way easy to kill with vehicle killing
weapons.

I'd love to see some kind of official ruling though. :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University