Prev: RE: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: Plug for Jon and the Kravak

Re: Plug for Jon and the Kravak

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:27:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Plug for Jon and the Kravak

Nick Caldwell wrote:

>I just got finished painting up the new design Kravak Heavy Battleship
and
>Heavy Striker.  I must say that these are (IMHO) a HUGE improvement
over
>the older designs.  These look sleek and deadly.  Great job, Jon!

<chuckle> How fortunate that my first name (which I never use, but
still)
happens to be just "Jon" <g> Thanks for the compliment, BTW.

/Oerjan (who designed the new KV ships)
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: Plug for Jon and the Kravak