Prev: Re: Concept: mass and mass Next: RE: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters

Plug for Jon and the Kravak

From: Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:51:04 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Plug for Jon and the Kravak

I just got finished painting up the new design Kravak Heavy Battleship
and Heavy Striker.  I must say that these are (IMHO) a HUGE improvement
over the older designs.  These look sleek and deadly.  Great job, Jon!

I see more Kravak in my future.  I will get some pictures of my painted
minis up soon -- meantime if you want to see the ships themselves take a
look at:

http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm

nick

Prev: Re: Concept: mass and mass Next: RE: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters