Prev: Re: Boo! Next: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

Re: Concept: mass and mass

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:46:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Concept: mass and mass

<grin> Uh, no.	Again, IIRC, 30 separate, unique samples to make the
data
statistically significant.

So we'll settle for 3 ten times.

__Although__  I think an order for 27 more of  _any_  BC class ship (and
Above) should get some kind of	discount/'extra goodie' for your
dedication from a pleased and gracious manufacturer.  <VBG>

It is an interesting idea but I think it would have problems at the
smaller end since a single 'bit' missing or present on a model would
have
significant impact on the relative (?) mass.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:55:44 -0800 (PST) John Leary
<john_t_leary@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
>> IIRC from college stat class you need 30 samples to
>> be significant - as
>> in 30 of each ship.	Well, Jon T. will encourage
>> your research I am sure.
>
>Can I do three, ten times?
>
>Bye for now,
>John L.

>Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam
>http://mail.yahoo.com

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Boo! Next: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice