Prev: Re: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: Stealth and Fighters

Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:47:20 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?

I don't get to that part of the site, but my good friend tells me the
scenario placed second. As that's to Chris Palmer's entry, part of the
design pair of G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T., a gentleman of wit and imagination, I
can
say but one thing...

WAY TO GO, NICK!

"It's great; I'd already printed the scenerio out and planned on running
it
for you guys."

For what I'm about to receive, may I be truly worthy. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: Stealth and Fighters