Prev: Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Concept: mass and mass

Re: Grasers was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:53:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Grasers was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> Jared Hilal wrote:
>
> >I figure most gamers are competent with basic math.
------
The 'New Math' strikes again,...and again...and...

> > >The larger grasers OTOH are the exact opposite to
> the EFSB beam - they
> > >can inflict serious damage at *long* range, but
> it doesn't gain very
> > >much power types when the range falls.
------
I could handle the Pulse Torpedo because the
'to hit' fell off with range.	The Grazer is
treated as a beam with 18" range bands and a
D6 of damage.	I'll need to see more actual use
to make an informed decision.	The mass cost does
seem to be well dome and may provide the key to
balance.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Concept: mass and mass