Prev: RE: [SG2] Points Next: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:38:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> Two parts to this -- variable size and protected system.
>
> For variable size, you could try Fighter Bay = 3 Mass + 1 Mass per
> fighter.  The base 3 mass could be construed as separate tracking and
> control facilities, combat air traffic controllers, etc.  This is
> totally un-playtested, but at least it would discourage
> 1-fighter-per-group cheese.

I meant variable size in terms of the ship designer chooses how many
*groups* can be accommodated by the hanger and how many *groups* can be
handled by the launch/recovery system in one turn.  I did not mean
variable number of fighters per group.

Prev: RE: [SG2] Points Next: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3