Prev: Re: Rant Warning below Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: OT: double postings

Re: Rant Warning below

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:40:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Rant Warning below

<snip>
>> same spirit as the British light carriers were called "through-deck
>> cruisers" to get the naval estimates through parliament.

Now, be honest, wasn't that a slick case of "We won't call it a carrier,
you won't have to admit you knew it was acarrier, we get the carrier we
want/need, and you can't say 'I was mislead' to your constituents..." as
you have seen recently?

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Rant Warning below Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: OT: double postings