Prev: RE: Transhuman Space AKV's Next: Decals, what are they made of?

Re: Transhuman Space AKV's

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:03:50 -0600
Subject: Re: Transhuman Space AKV's

I doubt that the 'ships' will work for these folks. I gather they act,
and
interact, like fighters. I guess they should be fighters, and those that
leak through anti-fighter/missle fire get to decide if they shoot or
blow
up.  One could make them something like interceptor/torpedo or std/torp
fighters, except they disappear if they fire torps.

I'm afraid they are probably hugely destructive in the Transhuman game
if
they blow, and I have moral trouble designing uber weapons...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Transhuman Space AKV's Next: Decals, what are they made of?