Prev: Genericity of grasers (was Re: UNSC beta and FB3) Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: European Religioins was: California/Texas secession

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:31:57 -0600
Subject: Re: European Religioins was: California/Texas secession

Or "Reformed Roman Islamic" if the population projections I saw were any
indication.  One estimate put a majority of Dutch kids reaching voting
age in 2020 being from Islamic families!!   Granted not a best case
scenario but it wasn't a worst case scenario either.  BTW, Best/Worst
case are not value judgements in this case,  just indication of one
extreme or the other in the possibilities.  The case did not assume this
was an automatic 'bad'	thing just one that has not been openly
addressed
in a studied manner by the governments involved/affected by this
potential demographic shift.

Yes, I know that projections are the Fourth kind of Lies - "Lies, Damned
Lies, Statistics and Projections.  But the Islamic population of Europe
(and the US to a much smaller degree) is growing significantly.  But
that's the Real World (Patent Pending) and not the Tuffleyverse...

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:56:49 +0100 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
(K.H.Ranitzsch) writes:

> [...]

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Genericity of grasers (was Re: UNSC beta and FB3) Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers