Prev: Re: [OT] Dirty ol' men Re: The ECC VII Quote Board Next: Re: California/Texas secession

OT: May I have your vote?

From: Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:56:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: OT: May I have your vote?

It's mostly off topic, but how about if I convert the scenario to
FMA/Stargrunt stats and re-post it on my web page?

My Victorian Science Fiction scenario made it to the second and final
round of voting on TMP.  If you can see your way clear to voting for
Teddy and the Major General's Daughter, I would appreciate it.

http://theminiaturespage.com/polls/?id=821222195

If elected I promise an unlimited supply of aether, an airship in every
garage and galvanic electro-lightning coffee makers for every home!

Thanks,

Nick Caldwell

Prev: Re: [OT] Dirty ol' men Re: The ECC VII Quote Board Next: Re: California/Texas secession