Prev: RE: ECC 7 pics Next: GZG-ECC 7 Gallery Pics

Re: ECC 7 pics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:19:53 -0600
Subject: Re: ECC 7 pics

***
I have no problems with Indy's site under Mozilla...however, I was
getting missing images in Martin's gallery. He might have fixed it since
then.
***

I SEEM to be getting everything, except there are no pictures under
'Terminator 4'. I assume he just forgot the under construction sign.
;->=

Though, am I the only one that finds it a little sad that the winning DS
miniatures were old Space Marine? Course, they WERE great paint jobs...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: ECC 7 pics Next: GZG-ECC 7 Gallery Pics