Prev: RE: ECC 7 pics Next: Re: ECC 7 pics

RE: ECC 7 pics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:01:50 -0600
Subject: RE: ECC 7 pics

I'm not getting to Indy's site, but I'm trying to use a browser instead
of
something specifically for FTP. Normally, I can bash by changing the
number
of /'s, but it's just not working for me currently.

Still no problem with Martin's.

Personally, I think it's payback for the ability to see Nic's stuff but
I'm
always hung up. ;->=

The_Beast

Beth: