Prev: Re: two minor beta fighter rules questions Next: GZG Photos

Re: [SG2 ] Points

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:02:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2 ] Points

kevinbalentine@verizon.net wrote:

> If you're not going to count the impact, why do you want to count the
> armor? Unless you can actually kill what you hit, you won't degrade
> their firepower and you will have to keep spending actions to keep
> them suppressed.

Becaue armor does have a function in keeping you alive, where as Impact
doesn't necessarily have any effect on causing casualties (eg a support
weapon firing with the squad).	I'm not saying we shouldn't have a
factor for Imp later, but it's not as important as FP and nowhere near
as important as quality.

Prev: Re: two minor beta fighter rules questions Next: GZG Photos