Prev: [OFFICIAL] Last chance at the UNSC FT offers....! Next: Re: two minor beta fighter rules questions

GZG-ECC 7 AARs are posted

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:27:58 -0500
Subject: GZG-ECC 7 AARs are posted

Hi folks,

GZG-ECC 7 AARs are posted at:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc7/aar.shtml

I'm still working on the Con gallery -- when you've taken 300+ photos,
it takes a while to sort things out.  (8-)  I'll have that up as
soon as I can.

JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Last chance at the UNSC FT offers....! Next: Re: two minor beta fighter rules questions