Prev: Re: grasers overpowered Next: Re: The ECC VII Quote Board

Re: The ECC VII Quote Board

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:36:34 -0500
Subject: Re: The ECC VII Quote Board

Laserlight wrote:
[...]
> > [Found Me A Sheep]
> > Jon Tuffley: "This Elder God isn't sufficiently enraged, so let's
> > go poke it with a stick."
>
> He ["she" -- Edie Kochte] tried feeding Sponge-Bob Squidlips a
> deep-fried Mars bar.	When it grabbed her with a tentacle, she tried
> hacking at it with a climbing axe, shooting it with a pistol, and
> finally reading a spelunking magazine to it, presumably in hopes of
> boring it to death?

Jon musta found my collection of NSS (National Speleological Society)
magazines the day he was "resting" from his flight over. ;-D  Stark
contrast to Zoo Weekly that Jon brought over...and left behind...with
Nell McAndrew in it...I'll be in my bunk.

> > [Found Me A Sheep]
> > Adrian: "What we need is a nuke to attack Cthulu with."
> > Laserlight (as Honest Abdul): "Ahh, effendi. What value would you
> > put on such an item?"
> > Adrian: "Well, it is pretty valuable." [looks at character sheet]
"How
> > about TomB's soul?"
>
> I want to make it absolutely clear that I did *not* have TomB's soul
> listed as an item on the character sheet....until Adrian offered to
sell it.

Now that the subject has been brought up, will it appear next year?

Mk

Prev: Re: grasers overpowered Next: Re: The ECC VII Quote Board