Prev: Re: CPV? Next: Re: CPV?

Trading "evil game balance" fighters for ships

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:55:47 -0600
Subject: Trading "evil game balance" fighters for ships

I have one opened blister worth (untouched with primer) each of 12
Firestorm Class Fighters and 12 Phantom Class Heavy Fighters.	I would
trade these for Minervas, Hurons, and/or Furious class ships - contact
me
and we can work out numbers.  The Bologna carriers (one open like the
fighters and one still in blister) I would trade for Some of the above
or
3 Ticonderogas, 1 Majestic plus 'something appropriate" or the two
carriers for one Victoria.

I also have some Lenov scoutships (3 loose unprimed with bases and 3
painted main color glued on plastic stands) that can be obtained for one
or two blisters of light ships (NAC) or figure in the fighters for ships
trade offered above.

Gracias,
Glenn

<snip>