Prev: Re: Any not-Aliens out there in 25/28mm? Next: RE: Fighters and Hangers

RE: FMA Skirmish plea?

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:04:28 +0000
Subject: RE: FMA Skirmish plea?

Brendan wrote:

> I don't recall a medieval adaption of FMA skirmish

There was an old medieval/fantasy version of FMAS. In fact, I think it
predated the FMAS playtest that Jon released to the mailing list by at
least a year. I remember, because I suggested that the rules be called
FMC, for "Full Metal Codpiece". Jon seemed to like the name. *grin*

I don't know if I still have those rules. They don't bear much
resemblance to FMAS anymore.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Any not-Aliens out there in 25/28mm? Next: RE: Fighters and Hangers