Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish plea? Next: RE: FMA Skirmish plea?

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:22:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

OKay, let me get the exact fighter numbers.  Oh, BTW I actually won a
Bologna Carrier with a W-A_A_A-Y low initial bid and some how rended up
with two of them... even though I mentioned to the seller that I had
received two and did he send me a second one - never got an answer to
that.

 Anyone care to trade for these Carriers?

Fighter blisters and one carrier blister opened.

I need Minervas. Hurons, and Furious class ships (will accept more
Ticonderogas, a Majestic or Victoria also.)

Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:47:52 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>Warbeads:
>
>> Sigh, all these problems   __were__	irrelevant to me because I
>didn't
>> use/play fighters (because of the messed up rules/asymmetrical power
>> value of fighters (i.e., 1 group is not 1/10th the power of ten
>groups
>> but much, much less...) but I now, thanks to Ebay and groups of
>blisters
>> being bought there, have fighters and heavy fighters.  What have I
>done
>> to myself?!?!?!
>>
>> Maybe I should paint/mount them and put them on Ebay??
>>
>> Gracias,
>> Glenn

>Or, maybe, swap them to me for small ships... *snicker*
>
>The_Beast

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish plea? Next: RE: FMA Skirmish plea?