Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:21:39 -0000
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

On 3 Mar 2004 at 22:21, Jared Hilal wrote:

> > That final attack move is the reason given for PDS's working the way
> > they do, of course.
> >
> What final attack move?  I see FB says attacks cost an EF, and
> secondary moves cost a separate  EF, but nowhere does it say that the
> fighter group is moved either during, or as a result of, the attack.

The fighter models aren't moved on the table top, but the fighters
are assumed to move right up to the ship being attacked and back
again during their attack.

This ties in with (a) why PDS can only shoot at fighters actually
attacking the ship and not at any fighter group within 6MU and (b)
why an attack uses up the same EF as 12MU secondary move.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII