Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish plea? Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Re: FMA Skirmish plea?

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:00:43 EST
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish plea?

erf2@wombatzone.com writes:
> Well, I played several games of FMA Skirmish and it's derivatives at
>ECC and I love this game! As I am several hard drives past when it was
>first published on the list, could someone send me a copy? NOTE: I am
>asking for the old version that was posted to the list, I am not asking

>anyone to violate confidentiality by sending me a recent play-test
>version. I understand it has evolved quite a bit, but I'll take
>whatever I can get.

The list archives has it (posting here as it's possible you're not the
only one who's curious):

Part 1:
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00797.html

Part 2:
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00314.html
Thanks, I spent half an hour before I made the request looking in the
archives and couldn't find it. Thought it might have been removed for
security....

Regards,
Martin

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish plea? Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII