Prev: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Re: [FT] The Battle of Zibriske Point, a 40000cpv battle report

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:25:42 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] The Battle of Zibriske Point, a 40000cpv battle report

Matt Tope wrote:

> >If you have (or can get) the designs used by the various fleets in
some
> >suitable electronic format, I'd be very interested in seeing them.
>
>The easiest way for me to do this would be to email them to you off
list
>(unless anyone else is interested and doesn't mind wading through 30 or
so
>ship designs) as a standard email (thats about the limit of my IT
>abilities;-), otherwise I'm only to happy to do so.

Standard email is fine. I was more concerned about some of the designs
only
existing on paper, causing you a lot of work typing them in <g>

> >One other question: How did you find the CPV system?
>
>Since I was introduced to it late last year and took it to my group we
>have used it ever since.
>Before CPV several players just bought a few behemoths to battle with
the
>usual results. After a few games with CPV everyone is now using more
>balanced forces. [...]

Sounds like it works as it is intended, then :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII