Prev: Re: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: Re: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Re: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:32:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Thanks to both David, Matt, and Tony. Might be similar to shopping as
'trolling', though.

Yes, I suppose it could be stretched to any 'player'. David, you're
aware
that paramutual is race betting, though it can include cards, I now see.

Before I posted, I'd checked an online dictionary, wiki, and I was
surprised to find it also seems to include that special player that's a
frequenter of houses of ill repute.

'Walk proudly, man!'

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: Re: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII