Prev: Just saw somr dropships Next: RE: Just saw somr dropships

Re: Just saw some dropships

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:29:38 EST
Subject: Re: Just saw some dropships

In a message dated 3/3/04 12:20:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gamers@ameritech.net writes:

> What was interesting was that I could use the new
> miniatures for FT and then switch over to some
> ships I've had (Union and Leopard class dropships)
> for Dirtside. This would allow for a transition
> between space->ground and ground->space games.
>
> Now if I could setup the computer programs I could
> have a double blind game in space and on the
> ground where scouting REALLY mattered. Hmmmmmm!

Speaking of dropships. I have been playing around with the CAD and am in
the
process of trying some different techniques out. Follow the link, take a
look
at some of the ideas I am exploring and the pics there of the CAD models
have shown
http://www.lordsofthebattlefield.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11533

Kirk

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
Technical Cartoonist
Wargamer

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Prev: Just saw somr dropships Next: RE: Just saw somr dropships