Prev: Wargames Express/Decals Express update Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:05:43 -0500
Subject: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Indy wrote:

[...]
> During the break, after dinner but before the evening session kicked
off,
> we introduced and thanked Jon Tuffley for being able to make it over
> our little gathering. He gave a little speech (at our prodding, of
course
> ;-), and handed out 45 copies of FT3*, under the grounds that we were
not
> to tell the list members about this (so just ignore the fact you read
that,
> forget about FT3, and go about your business; nothing to see here...).
He
> also showed us the only copy of Full Thrust in Polish on this side of
the
> Atlantic. It was a very well-done, well-put together book combining FT
and
> FB1. Nice artwork as well. But difficult to read unless you understand
> Polish. ;-)
[...]

Forgot to add two things to my report.

1) mid-morning Sunday we, at the request of Jon, auctioned off the
Polish
FT book. Carl Scheu won it for $25. All proceeds went to the con funds
for
next year.

2) * - re: FT3....it was a joke, son, a joke. get it?

:-)

Mk

Prev: Wargames Express/Decals Express update Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII