Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:52:02 -0000
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

On 2 Mar 2004 at 1:44, Jared Hilal wrote:
> --- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> >
> > ...I suggest that you read this post:
> >
> > http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200007/msg00034.html
> >
> > which was posted to this list in July 2000, ie. after FB2 was
> > published, and therefore supercedes it.
>
> That message is dated 4 July 2000.
>
> In your own message in that thread, dated 5 July 2000:
>
> http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200007/msg00085.html
>
> you wrote:
> "I suspect this'll become somewhat more common with the explicit rules
> on fighter rearming and reorganization in FB2."
>
> Which sounds like FB2 had not been released at the time that you wrote
> this.  From the messages of yours that I have read, you sound like an
> accurate person, so I doubt that you would have phrased your response
> in the future tense if FB2 had already been released.

FB2 was released at Salute 2000 - which means April. By July it would
be unrealistic for all the effects of FB2 to have permeated every
corner of the FT community, hence the future tense.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: this is a first...