Prev: ECC 7 report Next: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR

Re: SGII And Points

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:28:35 -0600
Subject: Re: SGII And Points

> Personally I like historical and Sci-fi equally.

As do I. I find that a good deal of GZG players fit into this category,
particularly DS2 and SG2 players, but also FT players. Look at the
arguments
we can get into about realism in PSB. We all enjoy sci-fi gaming, but we
like it grounded in realism. There's a big cross-over between hard
military
sci-fi fans and military history in general.

I think that is the real dividing line between GZGs and GW players. The
Warhammer 40k players are more fantasy-Sci-fi
players than the GZGs types that tend more realism based. Just an
observation.......)

Prev: ECC 7 report Next: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR