Prev: RE: SGII And Points Next: GZG ECC7 AAR

Re: Off to ECC! :-)

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:45:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Off to ECC! :-)

Michael Brown wrote:

> Who's going to post the "Quotes"?

I will. Once I've gotten a little sleep and have a little time
to transcribe them.

Needless to say, there are some excellent ones in there. Including
one about Tomb's soul being traded for a nuke...

Mk

ps: if you haven't figured it out, ECC is now over, and we are slowly
returning to list life once again ;-)  a *great* time was had by all.
acr's'll be posted...when people get time to write 'em up. ;-)