Prev: RE: SGII And Points Next: Re: SGII And Points

RE: SGII And Points

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:25:43 -0800
Subject: RE: SGII And Points

I have never understood this mentality, in Historical or SF/Fantasy
games.	I
guess some don't like to force their brain cells into actually thinking
about
the scenario.  Of course, you could have them use GW's points and then
use
weapons conversions to SG.  Or give them a system where all costs are
figured
to the nearest 10,000th.

Michael Brown