Prev: Re: SGII And Points Next: RE: SGII And Points

Re: SGII And Points

From: "Patrick Connaughton" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:17:03 -0600
Subject: Re: SGII And Points

I concurr, absolutely nothing wrong with historicals, in fact much good
can
come from them.
Some of the best sci-fi and fantastic milieu games I've ever played have
come from history.

You really should have been there when I participated in a re-creation
of
Waterloo using NetEpic and all those glorious little epic figures.
(Wellington was an Eldar and Blucher an ork....... go figure).

Really though, I think that a steady diet of one or the other will one
day
give you a gaming version of the stomach flu.
Variety is the way to go; points, historicals, whatever, just have fun.

Thanks

Pat Connaughton
E-mail	ptconn@earthlink.net