Prev: Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-) Next: Re: While the cat's away... And jumping off on a tangent

While the cat's away... And jumping off on a tangent

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:49:20 -0600
Subject: While the cat's away... And jumping off on a tangent

I love both DSII and SG but I wanted something to bridge
the gap between the two. I wanted something to run Company
Vs  Company sized actions in a more eye friendly scale....)

I found this web page a few weeks back.
http://www.btinternet.com/~vulture.suc4/Wargaming/IC/Imperial-Commander.
html

And have since picked up the rules (Imperial Commander)
and with some adjustments will be a good company sized
battle system.

The rules are simple as can be....a bit too generalized perhaps
but, by adding a few of Jon's ideas it should provide a means
to use all this bloody armor in 15mm I've amassed over the
years......) (you know your collection has gotten out of control
when you must find rules for it.....)

Anyone else ever try these rules? I plan to run some play testes
when John A gets back between the 1st and 8th of March.

Don