Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo

Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:54:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo

> I am almost clueless on this one, though I seem to recall the orbital
> Thunderbird had something like this on the top, didn't it? Sounds like
> job for Google!

The only piccies I could find show a pork pie similar to what you've
got,
but not a close miss. Sorry.

I did find a site that had figures suggesting that the world was a LESS
safe place for IR... ;->=

By the way, are you sure it isn't an SG ground base? The size of the
'ladders', if that's what they are,would be whack otherwise.

Sorry again; straw clutching.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo