Prev: RE: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Jon T in the States

RE: Fighters and Hangers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:27:59 -0600
Subject: RE: Fighters and Hangers

>But then on the other hand you can imagine a cradle that locks the
craft
down and where robotic arms load >missiles and such onto hard points.

Would you tend to see such cradles tend to be of relatively limited
capacity variation? Fighter-sized vs Lander-size?

It's the way I see a 'fighter bay'.

>A military case in point for not having automated reloading - (...)

There you go, assuming from current tech. I have faith! I KNOW that
someday, engineering WILL be capable of banishing Murphy! *snicker*

The_Beast

PS. I'm not kidding, Birhan. I think it's been a least 15, maybe 20,
years
since I met you at a Denver con. Do you remember showing off your
painfully
crafted start of a Martian Kite one year?

Prev: RE: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Jon T in the States