Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: Jon T in the States

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:43:30 +0000
Subject: Re: Jon T in the States

The Beet Hating Beast wrote:

> That makes us just neighbors, right? Swing on over anytime, and I'll
put a
> gun to a friend's head to pull out his StarGrunt. You know you can
always
> spank me in FT...

I'm guessing that the trip to Lancaster, PA for you would be almost a
straight line due east. That still puts us as way too far apart, doesn't
it. At least you have other guys to play with there. The only thing
close to a game store in this town is a comics place, and they are heavy
into D20, Magic, Legend of the Five Rings, and miniatures that click.

Maybe I need to take out an ad in the local paper. *L*

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers