Prev: Re: Jon T in the States Next: Re: Jon T in the States

Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:05:48 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them

1) Editions:

You will find that Full Thrust is referred to as FTII; this is second
edition, and while there are at least a couple of printings with a few
errors in the first run(s?), it's basically one book. If you ever find
an
FTI, I'd be interested in paying a small, ok VERY small, fortune to
obtain.

I THINK the errors are cleared on the FAQ.

The Fleet Books, especially FBI, I wonder if phrase that will get pulled
by
some Homeland Security filter, suggested enough changes that they are
together sometimes nicknamed FT2.5.

2) Sources:

I know stores have them, but it's hard to find, and I've not found an
online order place that lists 'em. I've a set of books I'm considering
putting on eBay, as there are plenty of used copies amongst friends IF I
ever get them playing again. However, I was going to list it as 'the
complete FT', with FTII, MT, FBI, FBII, and even The Babylon Five
Project:
Earthforce Sourcebook. I wasn't going to mention Power Projection. ;->=

Well, I see most of this has been covered, but as I've typed it all in,
I'm
sending!

Like the man said, bite the bullet!

Oh, you do know that More Thrust, out of print, is available as a
download.

That Jon... What a class act...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Jon T in the States Next: Re: Jon T in the States