Prev: Re: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules Next: Re: rear-arc fire, redux

RE: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:54:42 +1100
Subject: RE: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

G'day,

> Having it would also allow for races and designs with
> non-standard drives. Where is the rear arc on a flying saucer? :)

We have saucers with "advanced drives" (like the KraVak have) and we
just say its what would be rear based on the direction you accelerated
that movement phase so if MD at 3 oclock then 9oclock is rear etc. Not
that it has actually been important too often as it happens.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules Next: Re: rear-arc fire, redux