Prev: RE: Off to ECC! :-) Next: RE: Off to ECC! :-)

Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:01:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

As long as you're pointing to companies, forgive the parochialism, but
the
same deal, except I don't see a minimum order, can be found at a company
out of Omaha, NE, USA. As in my 'backyard'. Not that far from Denver,
either.

Course, I've nothing against Michigan...

http://www.oriental.com/

and put spider in the search.

I know they have a store front in Omaha called Nobbies. Not sure if
they're
anywhere else.

If you do buy, mention The_Beast in Lincoln. It won't mean anything to
them, but I'll get a warm feeling for the confusion I've spread...

Is it offensive they've not changed their name to 'Asian Trading
Company?'

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Off to ECC! :-) Next: RE: Off to ECC! :-)