Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC

UNSC SDDM monster ship stats:-)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:16:55 +0100
Subject: UNSC SDDM monster ship stats:-)

When seeing the nice UNSC pictures I got a bit too much inspiration,
so I ordered some extra parts from Jon. Photos will follow after I
have picked up the goodies at Salute(end of April).

Basically, the ship will have the business end of a Gaia SDN and the
two hanger modules from the Constellation heavy carrier, together with
6 engine modules.

Jon asked for the stats, so here they are.

I assumed that the fighter modules each have 4 figher bays and 2
pds's. I have kept the mass:hull ration about the same as the Gaia.

Coming soon to a star system neear you:
The Orion SuperDuperDreadMe class:
Total mass		420
Total cost		1588
Hull			132
Drive			4
FTL			1
Firecon 		4
PDS			8
Lvl 1 screen		1
class 1 beam 6-arc	2
class 2 beam 3-arc	2
class 2 beam 6-arc	2
pulse torpedo 3-arc	1
class 1 graser 3-arc	2
class 3 graser 1-arc	1
fighter bay		9

I cobbled together a spreadsheet in gnumeric, but I think mass and
cost are ok.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC