Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?

Re: "didee-mao"

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:25:50 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: "didee-mao"

I wondered about this as well until I heard one of our
roleplaying/wargaming group use it. It is Vietnamese
and means 'retreat', 'run away', 'bug out'...

Not great books but good fun, especially the third (?)
where Bun-bun the Shiva gun stars. I read the first
two as HTML from a CD that came with an Honour
Harrington book and bought the third - in hardback
becasue I could not wait - and it had another CD...
Baen's cocaineware policy of giving free books on CD
works well with me anyway.

Michael

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?